Site is under contraction visit Soon..!!!!!

Forever and Always

Forever and Always



       Well, this all started off in Summer School this past summer (you know how they say you can meet people in the strangest and most unexpected place) so anyway... It was about the second week and I was in class and he walked in. It was this handsome, attractive young man and I was infatuated about him. so, I could do nothing but stare at him that day. And then, what could have been more amazing, and nervously coincidental at the same time, he sat next to me (not much of a big deal, but at the time it was, trust me) so, I saw the way he looked at me when I asked him to pass me a book. Little did I know, this was the way he would always look at me. Two day later, we had to evacuate the building and that is the first time I had the chance to talk to him. So, every single day, I wouldn't take an eye off him. I was too busy being toungue-twisted, sweaty, and clammy to have an unervous conversation with him. In the class, we would have movie day every friday. and when a certain part of the movie would come (ex: kissing, intimacy, etc.) and we would look at each other in a really strange but hilarious way. Sometimes, we occasionally laugh about it and continue watching the movie, but every day we would walk out the door and I would just look at him and want to put my arm around him, hold his hand and kiss him.
When we arrived in the mornings, he would wait for me only to have to separate when we get to our particular sides of the hallway. every day it would be like this. It was my birthday party and I was giving out invites and I gave him an invite. He couldn't make it but, we started talking on the phone a lot after that. and everyday I grew even more nervous around him and became so unsure about him. but, over time I knew that eventually I would have to say something in length.) I wondered about a lot: If he liked me back, If he even wanted anything to do with me, or, if he even had a girlfriend.

               One day, our teacher was at the back of the classroom, and she was giving a lecture and remember, he is sitting directly next to me, so, I felt like I was being watched, so, all of a sudden, I looked over at him, and he happened to be staring at me. At first I was in denial and thought he was looking out the window but, it was me he was taking a glimpse at. So, I was kind of stunned and went home wondering. The next friday happened to be the last day and we had to go back to finish finals and I was waiting on him (this day I decided to confess to him that I liked him and I actually wrote two poems to let out clues and also planned to kiss him but that backfired on me) so, he came out from finishing his finals and me, him. and one of my friends decided to talk a walk all the way around the school. It came time for my friend to go home, and that left me and Darold. and I moved closer to him and talked to him some more. It was time for him to go and I gave him the poems I wrote and told him "after you get done reading them, throw them away".

            We went home that same night and talked on the phone. I had asked him what and who did he think I was referring to in both poems. Darold had no Idea it was him. Then, I told him I liked him and that I was In love with him. Clutching on to my pillow, waiting for a response from him, I was even more excited when he told me he felt the same way about me and that his heart always went out to me. The next day, we had gotten together. So far we have been together for almost four months and its been beautiful. to everyone that has true feelings for anyone, my advice to them is that they should tell them because you'll never know how they feel unless you say something. He has become a part of me and my heart has always went out to him too. Behind those graciously good looks is faith, kindness, intellegence, and honesty and I wouldn't trade the world for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More